The reasons why I suck at Call of Duty

I'm thinking about making a video with the top 10 reasons why I suck at Call of Duty, wanted to get some discussion as to what make you bad at the game.

A few of my worse habits are reloading too often, the same opening routes every time no matter what, aiming down sight when I don't need to, stuff like that, beyond that some of the things that aren't my fault annoy me, lag or what ever. What are some of the reasons your bad at the game?

Guns don't have enough bullets.

Crazy! You do NOT suck at CoD. I suck at CoD. Let's just get that out of the way.

Now I do like your idea though, I suck because I'm terrible at aiming, straight up. But since I'm relatively new to PC shooters I can see why. I was better on PS3, but I was playing shooters on consoles for years. I'm not one of these "played quake, UT, and CS since the beginning of time" people. I think just getting a loadout that fits your style can help you not suck the most. People just don't know what works with what style of gameplay. 

I love cooking grenades just passed 3 expansions of the cross-hair and then throwing that enemies to instagib them around corners. Cheap, I know, but at least I'm not using Bouncing Betties. Now as a result of this strategy, I must admit, my suicides probably hit double figures on a daily basis.

I would expect nothing less from Arcadizz1e

Quote from Smokie »

I always run out just before the guy dies :(

Quote from FLGHawkeye »

Quote from Smokie »

I always run out after killing 5 guys :(

Quote from Smokie »

Quote from FLGHawkeye »

Quote from Smokie »

I always run out after killing 5 guys :(

First world problems?

haha, awesome topic!. 

During my time in cod4, it wasn't that you sucked... If you died, it was simply because the other team was cheating! :p

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes