These Are Our Most Anticipated Games of 2013

What is your list of most-anticipated shooters? Or, hell, what about gaming in general? Let us know!

COD... BF4... yup that's about it for me. And I'm not even really looking forward to them.

As a big fan of Uncharted I am really looking forward to The Last of Us. As far as FPSs', maybe Battlefield 4. The next COD better not be Modern Warfare 4, take it somewhere new and fresh, hell outer space for all I care, just not MW4!

Quote from ahamling27 »

As a big fan of Uncharted I am really looking forward to The Last of Us. As far as FPSs', maybe Battlefield 4. The next COD better not be Modern Warfare 4, take it somewhere new and fresh, hell outer space for all I care, just not MW4!

I wouldn't be opposed to returning to World War II. It's been almost 5 years since World at War.

I'm excited about Dead Space 3, Bioshock:Infinite and Battlefield 4

Check out my YouTube channel for gaming videos. I'm open to new creative ideas so let me know if you have any. My Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHeadlessGamer?feature=mhee

Quote from NateRios »

Quote from ahamling27 »

I wouldn't be opposed to returning to World War II. It's been almost 5 years since World at War.

I don't think they'd do that though, unless they really separate SP from MP. Imagine the next CoD MP with no SMGs...

Bioshock Infinite, and Battlefield 4.

Quote from ahamling27 »

Quote from NateRios »

Quote from ahamling27 »

I don't think they'd do that though, unless they really separate SP from MP. Imagine the next CoD MP with no SMGs...

MP40 baby!

Quote from NateRios »

Quote from ahamling27 »

Quote from NateRios »

Quote from ahamling27 »

MP40 baby!

And that would be used by 80% of players! LOL

BioShock is going to be the greatest game ever made. You heard it here first.

I think i'll be stuck with CS:GO for awhile hopefully. BF3 is a great pub game, but I feel BF4 has been rushed into production..

Last edited by sKadoodle: 1/16/2013 2:30:20 AM

Quote from sKadoodle »

I think i'll be stuck with CS:GO for awhile hopefully. BF3 is a great pub game, but I feel BF4 has been rushed into production..

Yeah, they are turning BF games into a cookie cutter game factory like CoD. Unfortunately I think it will lose some of its luster.

ArmA III is what I am looking forward to.

Last edited by Virtualkillerak: 4/22/2013 7:27:20 PM

Quote from Virtualkillerak »

ArmA III is what I am looking forward to.

Have you played the Alpha? What did you think, if you did.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes