Just as we received a hotfix prior to the launch of The Dark Below, today Bungie announced a small hotfix to address issues that have arisen since the launch of the expansion:
- Fixed a typo in the German word for 'Radiant Energy'
- Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
- Pocket Infinity
- Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
- Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
- Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up
- Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
- Raid helmet obtained in Crota's End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
- Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible
- Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission
What Do You Think?
As always, we want to hear your comments. We also would love to hear about your experiences of this debut expansion. You can comment on this post, or head over to our Destiny Forums