It almost feels too little too late. But come fall of this year I'll be eagerly anticipating what ever they decide the next one will be, regardless of trends they seem to be following. Sure all of this would be nice, but it's nothing but wishful thinking, and that's sad.
- Registered User
Member for 2 years, 5 months, and 5 days
Last active 8/30/2014 1:41:53 AM
- 0 Followers
- 142 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
3/5/2013 10:13:10 PMDavidJeltemaIII posted a message on 3 Things Call of Duty Has to Do to Stay On Top, Part 2: Community ContentPosted in: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
1/28/2013 8:29:54 PM<table border="0"> <tbody> <tr><th colspan="3">Game Update Notes: Jan. 26, 2013</th></tr> </tbody> </table>Posted in: Call of Duty
New Features & Feature Improvements
- Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.
- Added League Best from Season 1 to Player Card.
- If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The League Best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.
- Added a Cumulative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to a player’s pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.
- Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).
- Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
- Lowered HUD threshold for the "low health" overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.
- Added a “Go to Top” button for the League Leaderboard.
- Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”.
- Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down sight.
- Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.
- Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final Killcams and Theater Demos.
- Fixed an issue in League Play where “Career Wins” for a Series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.
- Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.
- Removed the ability to make dual wield attachment combos in Elite Create a Class and addressed an issue where these classes were appearing as missing in game.
- Corrected mode description message displayed on YouTube when Live Streaming Public Match Core game modes.
- Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.
- Shotgun crosshairs will no longer turn red if an enemy is out of the shotgun’s maximum damage range.
- Fixed an issue where bullets would not fire straight immediately after aiming down the sight while moving at the same time.
- Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking line of sight.
- Turrets now have smoother tracking when targeting players.
- Improved bot pathing on multiple maps.
- Current League Info is now getting updated properly in the Player Identity.
- Manual sorting on League Teams removed as the results are now returned correctly.
- Improved the Scoreboard to make friend Playercard information more accessible.
- Addressed multiple UI issues.
- Players can no longer earn credit towards a Prestige Equipment challenge through “friendly” flashbangs, concussions, and shock charges.
- Fixed Select Fire weapons reverting back to their default fire method when using certain Scorestreaks and not calling them in.
- Addressed an exploit where the game allowed access to the Custom Games Settings while believing the game was Public Matchmaking, allowing XP.
- Fixed UI errors when linking Live Stream.
- Score and points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.
- Improved image alignment when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled.
- Addressed an issue where players were able to plant numerous Assault Shields.
- Addressed an issue where the Stealth Helicopter was able to drop below the map in Drone.
- Players are no longer able to get infinite Black Hats by immediately using another Black Hat.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible for a player to equip two Assault Shields at the same time.
- Players Spectating a One in the Chamber game no longer earn Survivor Bonus Points.
- A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning.
- Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.
- Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased.
- Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.
- AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.
- Warthog: reduced missile delay.
- Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.
- Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.
- Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades.
- Trophy System: increased range.
- All + Silencers: reduced range.
- All: reduced idle sway.
- M27: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, increased 4-hit kill range.
- Type25: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
- SCAR: Increased 3-hit kill range. Maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
- SIG556: Penetration increased from medium to large, reduced burst delay, and maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
- MTAR: increased 3-hit kill range.
- SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit kills can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.
- FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- FAL OSW: increased hip spread.
- All: ADS in and out time reduced.
- SRM1216: slightly increased short range damage.
- Executioner: increased medium range damage.
1/2/2013 10:04:58 PMDavidJeltemaIII posted a message on These were my Top 5 Shooters of the year, what were yours?Posted in: Other Games
I'm pretty disappointed with the shooters of 2012, I can't think of one that's worth the #1 slot in my mind. But I guess I have high standards... and I haven't played them all. Desperately need to play more Borderlands 2, only got a few missions into it, as well as Far Cry 3 and of course Natural Selection 2. Maybe my opinion will change once I sink my teeth into them. I'm more for a good multiplayer experience though, and I don't play on consoles so Halo is out of the question. Nothing clicks with me, the last shooter I really enjoyed was MW2 and CSS before that. Kind of annoyed about it, I keep getting my hopes up for a game that will win me over, like PS2 or Bo2 but they all fall flat in my eyes.
No piticular order, my top 5 contenders would be:
Black Ops 2
CS:GO (I guess)
I seriously can't even think of a 5th for this list. Nothing worth my time.
1/2/2013 8:21:55 PMDavidJeltemaIII posted a message on im trying to start up a youtube channel and thought id join the communityPosted in: Introductions
One thing that I sorely regret with my personal channel is the Name I used. Given the chance I would go back in time and change it to something people would remember that isn't complicated and doesn't have numbers. I would do that before you get attached to it, if your serious about this.
1/2/2013 7:00:26 PMPosted in: Call of Duty
You'll never get better if all you do is trash bots. But you need to have tough skin online, a lot of people don't take kind to newbs ruining their experience. Not to say that you will, just that's what they will think. Equip a launcher and shoot down all the uav's and other air support, use flak jacket and Tactical mask when you unlock them and jump on the objectives after every death and I'm sure you'll top the lobby with a higher score than most.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.