The life cycle for Battlefield 3 downloadable content is nearing its end with Battlefield 3: End Game, but it's not over yet. We're looking forward to getting some hands-on time with the final expansion pack and DICE has made the way a little bit harder with some brand new screenshots.
Before we delve into those, here is what End Game offers:
- Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
- Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
Battlefield 3: End Game is going to be available in March, check out the screenshots after the break!