Earlier this month, we ran a cool beta key giveaway over on Curse.com for Sony Online Entertainment's free to play shooter, Bullet Run.
Now, if you got into the beta, we wanted to share some tips and tricks that might give you the upper hand in the game. Before we get into the tricks, here is some background information on Bullet Run for those who aren't familiar with the game. In the near future, Bullet Run is a reality TV program in which players are literally in a fight for life or death on national television. The game is free to play with hundreds of items, weapons and upgrades that you can purchase using real life currency.
The game boasts six unique arenas to play in, massive customization options, eight 'kill skills' which can be unleashed in-game and a pretty deep character progression system.
Now, if you've been struggling in the game, here are some tips & tricks to get you back on your feet...
- Don’t forget to TAUNT after you’ve killed someone! It’s the key to unlocking your Skills during a match.
- You can slide on your knees making it harder for enemies to shoot you by using the Akimbo skill and the right-mouse button.
- When using the Endorphex Skill make sure to dash at your enemies to take them out.
- You can remote control the Blastdrone and Neurofang by using the right-mouse button.
- It doesn’t just pay to be good at killing, you also need to look the part.