Update: This has been confirmed! Check out the brand new trailer for the map pack available above. Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC will launch on January 29th. Original story is as follows.
According to rumors swirling on the Internet, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will see its first downloadable add-on released later this month. The Revolution DLC pack rumor has been floating around for a week or so now, but finally has gotten some relevance as Amazon UK accidentally posted up a listing for the content.
In the listing, we see the DLC as including:
- Hydro – This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill – A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind – Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage – This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies – Die Rise–The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG – This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
The content is listed at 1200 MSP on Xbox Live, right on line with previous Call of Duty DLC. This is, of course, free for season pass holders. When the content eventually arrives on PC and PlayStation 3, it will most likely be available for $14.99.