Dean 'Rocket' Hall has announced that a brand new hotfix is being deployed this weekend across DayZ servers. The update is not yet out on launchers, like SixLauncher, but will be available on that platform soon.
This update isn't too meaty, but fixes several bugs, graphical glitches and the like. Check out the changelog for hotfix 22.214.171.124 below:
- [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)
- [FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)
- [NEW] Additional optimizations to login process (further use of publicVariableClient to reduce network transmission)
- [FIXED] Respawn button not enabled when legs fractured (Now enables for fractured legs https://dev-heaven.net/issues/39161 )
- [FIXED] Excessive logging of player data in server logs (Disabled https://dev-heaven.net/issues/38784 )
- [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)
The update will be rolling out today, be sure to check out http://dayzmod.com/ if you have any questions on this hotfix!