The DLC brings a major refresh to multiplayer, with three new maps, a new weapon, a new item, a new faction and a brand new achievements related to this new content. All told, Local Justice includes:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Since Rockstar had promised Local Justice to arrive in June, they will be discounting the price to 480 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $5.99 on PSN and PC. This price will last for the first week, before it will be increased to 640 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or $7.99 on PSN and PC.
If you purchased a Rockstar Pass, however, you get this DLC for no additional charge.