Rockstar Games has released the first major DLC offering for their recently released third-person shooter, Max Payne 3. The Local Justice Pack brings a handful of new multiplayer maps to Max Payne 3, including:
- Imperial Palace
- 55th Batallion HQ
- Departure Lounge
These maps are all based on locations from Max Payne 3's campaign, during the final chapters of the game. In addition to the Local Justice DLC, Rockstar has put up the pre-order retail DLC up for purchase now. This content was previously only available for players who pre-ordered Max Payne 3 at various games retailers.
The content includes...
- Cemetery Map – Multiplayer map with a wintry New York City skyline, sniping positions amongst the monuments, destructible tombstones, and a looming mausoleum: 160 Microsoft Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack – Includes the Light Anti-Tank Weapon, the Slippery Character Burst to quickly escape a firefight, and the Listening Device Item that amplifies player hearing: 160 Microsoft Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item – Allows players to carry more painkillers in multiplayer: 80 Microsoft Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst – Grants extra stopping power with higher damage bullets in multiplayer: 80 Microsoft Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character – Multiplayer avatar inspired by the original Max Payne: 80 Microsoft Points / $0.99 PSN