Microsoft just spilled the beans on Ubisoft Toronto's latest project, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and the game looks incredible.
Sam Fisher is back once again in this installment of Splinter Cell. Ubisoft Toronto was on hand at Microsoft's press event to show off the game and share a few details. Some of the stand-out features we noted, include:
- Incredibly fluid combat system, Sam is able to take down multiple enemies using various game mechanics.
- There looks to be a mechanic in place similar to Max Payne's iconic Bullet Time feature.
- The graphics looked great and reminiscent of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, another Tom Clancy title.
- Kinect voice integration looked great and nicely implemented.
- Sliding over cover looks too satisfying for words.
- Spies vs Mercenaries, which was not included in Splinter Cell: Conviction, will make a return.
- Blacklist features single-player, co-op and the aforementioned Spies vs Mercenaries.