Tribes: Ascend servers were taken down briefly today while Hi-Rez Studios deployed a small but important update/bug fix to the game.
Included in today's patch:
- Increased damage on Brute’s Heavy Spinfusor by roughly 7%.
- Modified the Pathfinder's Light Assault Rifle so that it has an increased projectile speed and fall-off begins at a greater distance (buffed). Projectile speed now matches that of the Soldier’s Assault Rifle.
- Reduced the collision size of Raider’s Plasma Gun projectile by roughly 40%. The weapon’s damage and rate of fire remain the same.
- Fixed an issue that impacted the ability of the Shrike to fly vertically.
- Fixed an issue in which the First Win of the Day bonus was not being awarded in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from deploying deployables.
- Recently earned badges are now shown correctly on the profile page.
- Several bug fixes and cleanups on the menu UI.
This is update 1.0.942.1 and is live on Tribes: Ascend servers. See you on the battlefield and over in the Tribes: Ascend forums!