Hi-Rez Studios has released a brand new content update for their fast-paced, free to play first-person shooter Tribes: Ascend.
The update, dubbed Twinfusor, is available now and servers came back online just a short while ago. This is a pretty big update for Tribes: Ascend and introduces new weapons, skins, features, maps and more! Some highlights include:
- Three new weapons have been added: The Pathfinder’s Light Twinfusor, the Soldier’s Twinfusor and Juggernaut’s Heavy Twinfusor.
- Stonehenge has been added to the standard CTF map rotation.
- Two new CTF Maps, Permafrost and Dangerous Crossing, have been added to custom servers.
- Players are more likely to be grouped in matches with other players of their same level/rank.
- Players may now create a party of their friends before joining the Quick Match queues.
- Three new skins have been added:
- Pathfinder Freerunner
- Brute Crusher
- Sentinel Spectre
- Additional loadout slots have been added.